The Baby Fit protocol is a 40 week training programme including nutrition advice designed for those wanting to exercise throughout the duration of their pregnancy.
The programme includes exercises and training schedules that are considered safe to carry out during the antenatal period, ensuring the safety of yourself and your growing babe.
Pregnancy is an exciting and daunting time and you’ll find yourself being bombarded with advice left, right and centre! One piece of advice that is proven however, is that exercising throughout your pregnancy comes with many health benefits to both you and your baby.
Benefits of Exercise:
* Weight Training will help build strength throughout your body to prepare you for carrying more pregnancy weight and to help you deliver
* May decrease the time spent in active labour and better endurance
* May lead to use of less interventions during labour
* Improved posture and stronger bones
* Better quality sleep
* Lead to formation of healthy lifestyle habits
* Boosts the immune system
* Can alleviate pregnancy symptoms such as back ache
* Increased confidence, self-esteem and wellbeing
* Improved recovery times from labour
* Prevent stress incontinence
* Quicker return to pre-pregnancy weight
* Some head space and time for yourself
If you are interested in our BabyFit protocol, please don’t hesitate to contact us.